Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Introduction

To Whom it May Concern:


My name is Cassandra Mitchell and my dream job is in Analysis.  I've created this blog to showcase my written work in hopes that one day someone will view this information and that will lead to employment.  I will include the date each piece was written in the blog so that you can see progression and changes in my personal writing style as well.


The work contained in future posts is my own and not available to copy.  However, I encourage fellow writers and academics to view the sources contained in my work as I find them inspiring.  Much of this work has been submitted as part of my Graduate studies and has been logged into the GCU TurnItIn System.  Plagiarism of this work is illegal and there is a good chance other universities use this system too. 


If you have any questions or would like to speak to me about employment, I can be reached by comments on this blog or by e-mail at Cassandra.Mitchell@gmail.com.


Thank you for your time!


Sincerely,


Cassandra Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment